Thursday 23 August 2012

what?

When did life become crying yourself to sleep at night? When did doing something life changing make everything so much harder? why did a uterus have to be so messed up?
I literally have no idea what I actually want to do. I can go aupairing in a different country for upto 2 years. But the only good thing would be staying in a new place and its not guaranteed for two years. I could stay volunteering and go germany for 3 months and see what happens next. or i can carry on this plan and go bak to college for 2 years. I chose this for my family. people who are blood related who wated to me stay because they missed me. Yet how come ive seen them once? and another member 4 times. how come i am the one that has requested this and how come it was me who arranged these? No one even bothered to check if i was okay with things. no one even bothered that I had to go to hospital. They've seen a man, a man who commited such an awful crime, the amount of times that they've seen me, yet they want to accept him into the family.

When did life become this? surely its meant to get a bit easier?

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, Michaela. Remember, you can do anything! Family is important, but you need to do what is best for you. Not your mom, aunt, uncle, dad, sister, grandparents, whoever. If you pray and feel something is right, you go for it!! Even if it means displeasing some family members, you do what you know to be right. Love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete