Wednesday 4 April 2012

Crying

Eurgh currently sat here crying. Not because something horrible has happened, just because I'm a woman. Its currently three weeks until i go away and am i prepared? I'm Mormon of course I'm not. But it's starting to really sink in that I'm actually going to be away. I'm more than half way through my jabs, all my paper work is done, started getting odd bits; its unreal. Even though its three weeks a lot can happen. My uncle, who is basically my dad, took very ill so its been a whirlwind to how ill he actually got which depends on whether I go, but it looks like he's getting better and should be home soon :D But hopefully things will stay on track and I should be on my way! :)
but whats made me cry is leaving people. I know its only three months but a lot can happen in three months; a lot can happen in three days. There's people that I talk to every single day, people that make me happy all the time, I wont be able to do this when I'm away.

This is only short again because I'm tired and in desperate need of sleep. Plus i stopped crying when my friend skyped me! so all is Good :D

Goodnight :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment