Saturday 31 March 2012

Saying What You Mean

Isn't it annoying when people say stuff that they don't mean, or they say it when they're drunk? It's like argh don't say things, especially things where you think 'i really don't care what you say' but when you think this you feel harsh; It makes me feel angry! But yeah I love straight talking people, why can't everyone talk like this? Life would be so much easier if people did this. Like classic example:
boy: Oh yeah so I'm going out with 'insert random girls name' tonight
girl: oh right I'm talking to 'insert random boys name' now and he's said this
boy: oh well we're going to do this
girl: oh
boy: so do you want to do anything
girl: yeah sure

surely this would have been a much less stressful conversation if the guy or girl would have just asked?
eurgh.

But yeah rant over! Well it's not really a rant, just a message that I don't care what certain people say. I don't mean this in a harsh way but when people send you mixed messages you're like, i don't careeee!

but less then a month to Zambia! exciting isn't the word!!

No comments:

Post a Comment