Sunday 4 March 2012

10 Years and Emotions

Okay so this post may seem a bit 'dreary' but Im writing this completely happy :) Today will be a whole decade since my brother Bernard past away. This obviously makes me a little sad knowing that he isnt here, but it's all peas and gravy as i get to spend eternity with him! :) Even though I know this i cant help think that its contributing to the fact that Ive been feeling stupidly emotional. This annoys me a lot as I hate feeling like I want to cry. I mean I cry when i need to but theres nothing to cry over! its so weird!
However yesterday I went to Mission President's house and saw such amazing people. Its really hard to describe it but it has to be one of my favourite places on earth. I also got to see someone that I have been missing so much recently. It really messed my head up, but in a good way! :) which sounds totally bizarre but yeah.

I have loved these past few days a lot and today I plan on spending it remembering what a great brother i have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment