Tuesday 6 March 2012

Emotions like a washing machine

Okay so this picture is the main reason for a lot of my emotions lately. I hate feeling emotional it annoys me. Don't get me wrong I'm not sad sad, I'm more curious and tired with the longing to find out as much as I can about my brothers. 
Today I spent time with my sister, aunt and uncle. It was a great day as my amazing sister turned 21 :) officially older enough to serve a mission; pity she isn't Mormon! anyway so today we decided to visit the grave, because it brings us joy to be close to them, well it brings me joy. Today I learnt a lot about my brothers, things that saddened me. One of the things my uncle told me was how he became close to my brother Bernard after Ian died. And how Bernard struggled with it a lot. But when they thought that he had gotten over the worst of it; he went and joined him. 
I don't know what I would do if I ever lost my sister Rachel. She is so important to me. I just wish I was older so that I could have felt these feelings and helped him. 
Sad part over. I feel that I need to know something. I have this longing to know more about them, to feel them again. I cant grasp this feeling I have but i feel so peaceful when I'm at their grave; i like being close. Some people reading this will wonder why, as I was so young when they died. The answer to that would be because they share the same blood as me. Every memory I have of them is good. I love my siblings a lot. I really don't know what I would do without them <3

No comments:

Post a Comment