Wednesday 28 March 2012

The Last Month

Okay so I am officially in the last month of preparing for Zambia. How's that going you may ask? A snail would beat me in the race. However I have officially started getting my injections, I only have 7 to go! :) all my forms have been sent off, well my visa is getting sent off today, and then its just getting things to pack... I'm currently sat in my aunt's house with her giving me a lecture on leaving things to last minute;I'm Mormon, that isn't going to change :) But yeah I do need to get my bottom into gear with getting stuff :) There's so much, yet so little that I need and to be perfectly honest, it isn't totally real to me yet. However I have been given baby clothes to bring over with me, which is really good :D I don't really know what else to say really. Its scary that it is i the 20's considering I have been counting for 64 days, but lets face it, I waited for 168 days for a Taylor Swift concert ;)
One thing that is going to be really hard is the fact that I am going to be away from my friends for a long time. I have been distancing from them slightly, yet getting close with others -_- But it's only for three months! it's going to go so quickly! I do however feel a lot better since I have gotten my injections now :) :) But 29 days to go! :) A little bit excited would be a lie! one thing that I am really grateful for is being able to actually keep my flat. others are having to move out and then move back in with their parents etc, I am glad that I can keep my flat and that my landlord is a top guy! :) But yeah, I need to get my act into gear with buying stuff and whatnot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment