Wednesday 7 March 2012

People

I love people. I know that may seem a bit weird saying that but I really do. Every single person is different, even if they're identical twins. I love meeting new people, especially people that have crazy amounts of energy! But what I love most about people is when you feel like you know something and they turn around and add a new bit of information and you're like wow.

Over the past few days I've been talking to a boy, not in that way, just as friends and I was really surprised with his outlooks on children. At this moment I am watching one born every minute and i am getting ever so freaked out by this show and child birth in general. It also doesn't help how people are telling me all the horrible stories about birth. So i was basically I was complaining about birth and I was really shocked with his answer. Further conversations went on where he said that he wanted 12 kids! he definitely isn't marrying me! but i was just so shocked with this. Not in a bad way.
but one conversation that has shocked me is where I thought that someone was one of the strongest people I know. He is amazing (it looks like i just talk to boys but i don't), like really amazing and to see that he feels like he has major flaws makes me sad. This person is inspirational to me, and i hold him in shining light.

so everyone who reads this. Remember that no one is like you so no one can judge you, apart from Heavenly Father obviously, but the decisions you make or are put into make you who you are. A Jessie J song would fit perfectly in this! so don't be afraid to be who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment