Wednesday 28 March 2012

Missionaries

Okay so I havent blogged in like forever! But today I have a positive thing to actually blog about! Lately things havent gone too smoothly. Theres been countless people telling me that my religion is fake, and that its a cult, and that I need to use reason and throwing in temptations such as alcohol and other things. Its also been a shock of not having the missionaries, and someone i would count as an amazing friend around me constantly. Today I had my first proper missionary meeting since Elder Jackson left, which was pretty substantial. Elder Jackson was with me straight after I was baptised up until a few weeks ago. I mainly had daily contact, but i spoke to him every single week without fail. So yeah it's safe to say that it's hard that he's gone. But i am ever so blessed to have amazing friends around me that help me a lot :).

Okay so this is a draft that I am going to finish off :)

I requested to see the missionaries the other day and it was probably the best thing that I have done.I was a bit apprehensive since Elder Jackson left but It was exactly what I needed :) Just learning things about the Missionaries is amazing. I like how I am abe to relate to some of their barriers and how they have gotten through them and how they can help out with mine. I also saw them again after that, but it was a chat with my sister and then whe she went it was a chat about how things are going etc. It was really good :) They are such amazing people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment