Thursday 1 March 2012

Pretty Darn Good

On my bus journey back home, I came to the conclusion that I feel amazing. I have a lot of reasons to feel amazing lately, which makes me very happy. One of the main reasons is obviously Zambia. 3 months away doing hat I love doing! :) But another pretty big reason is for once in my life I'm not caught up on a boy. Some people could view this as a negative but don't you just hate it when you start to like someone so you spend a little extra time talking to them and just involving your life around them? if you're like me then you definitely do this! But that's what I hate about liking people. I can't just like someone a little bit, I have to like them a lot. But right now I don't like anyone like that. It could be that I have actually drummed it into me that I am going to be away for 3 months so there's no point but actually right now no one interests me at all. this isn't to say that people aren't interesting, but yeah i just don't. this makes me super happy! yes obviously it would be nice to have that 'special' someone who comes around for hugs and is just there, well at the moment that is the beautiful Jade Stonely for me! okay we don't cuddle but seeing and talking to this girl makes me 100% happy :D so yeah happy day! PS its only 56 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment