Wednesday 22 February 2012

it's becoming real!

Okay so over the past 2 days I have found out that I will be travelling to Zambia and that I will be leaving on the 26th of April. My emotions on this is soooo mixed! i am so excited to be going, like jumping off the ceiling excited, yet the realisation has set in that I'm actually going! i know that 3 months isn't a very long time, but when you speak to someone every single day and it will be restricted it becomes a fairly long time. I think once I have my injections out the way I will be a lot happier, like a heck of a lot happier! :)
it makes me happy though that this year isn't going to be wasted. People keep saying to me that I've wasted this year with dropping out of college etc, but I don't see it like that. This year I have learnt what I want to do in life, and I'm doing something pretty amazing with it now :)

One thing that is going to be hard is leaving some people. One of the hardest will be Becky. I honestly don't know what i would do without Becky at all. She has been my rock these past few years. And everyone as YSA, I wont be seeing these guys for ages! some 5 whole months! what is this deal?!! I will miss these guys a lot! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment