Friday 10 February 2012

Atmospheres

Okay so I haven't blogged for a while, I haven't really had anything to blog about :/ buttttt I finally do!!!
It all started when I was at institute on Tuesday; I just loved it! Like the atmosphere was just amazing :) The night in general just set me in a very happy mood! After a day of feeling the goodbye's it was just what I needed to make me feel happy :) It just gives me so many reasons to be happy. Like the I think what made e the happiest as when I knew what as going on! Like something happened and I saw the answer that I needed to do. Sounds weird saying I saw the answer, but it was all played in my head what I was going to do :) This has helped so much because it worked, and hopefully things will start being amazing again! But the overall atmosphere of the night made me so happy. Just talking to people that I hadn't for a while and just the overall presence of people.
This then set off my amazing Wednesday! I got to have a good day then travel to London in the evening! Some people called me crazy but I was so happy that i was able to travel there in safety! So I got into London at like 10 ish and got on the tube. It was so much fun! okay I got a little lost but I was fine! But when I got to the hotel they rejected my card! that's when i got a little scared. My bank started being a litte weird with random money going out and i knew that I only had £6 something on my card. But the man tried again and it worked! I have no idea how but it did :) A personally think it had a lot to do with Heavenly Father.
So I travelled the next day to the interview and met some amazing people! I started talking to people and had such an amazing time :) The interview seemed to go really well too! I wasn't nervous or anything :) Then group activities went really way! It made me really happy to be able to just talk to people. the group I was in really bonded and it felt that we had all known each other for ages! The comments that I got off people as well made me happy to be such a happy person!
Then I got to spend the day with my uncle :) this made me happy as I haven't seen him or my aunt is a lonnnggg time :) It made me really grateful for my family as I don't really spend as much time as I should with them and having family moment make me really happy :)
So the title was atmospheres and the atmospheres lately have just been amazing :) I love the people that I am fortunate to talk to. I just love life right now <3

No comments:

Post a Comment