Sunday 19 February 2012

Words Of Inspiration

Okay so today I was blessed to be able to listen to the Priesthood meeting. I only listened to half of it, but the words that I listened to really inspired me. One speaker that really spoke out to me was president King. He just captivates me when he speaks. An amazing girl called Nic said that she could listen to him for hours; this is so true. The stories he told, really close stories, just opened my mind up to so many questions and possibilities. When I look at his family i see sincere love. It spreads warmth and joy. I sound so crazy right now but when words of another takes hold of your heart, expressing it through words is such a hard task!
Priesthood meeting is so different to Relief Society. I don't even know why it is different, it just is. Its was amazing to just hear the words.
Another person who stood out to me today but in sacrament meeting was Brother Barnaby Dickinson. His stories are always funny and he is such an amazing speaker, but his words and questions really made me think today. I never viewed downloading stuff as stealing, but it totally is! And just other words really comforted me.
So such an inspirational day! hopefully a good week shall follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment