Sunday 19 February 2012

Rest In Peace

So today would have been my two brothers, Bernard and Ian's 39th birthday :). It's weird as this is the first time that i have actually been sad. Which people may think that I'm weird because Ive never mourned the loss of my brothers, but I know that I am going to see them again, plus they died when I was pretty young. However I do have very fond memories of them as after all they are my brothers. It's weird to think that m brother Bernard would have died 10 years ago this March; how time flies. I often think what life would be like if they were still around.
One memory I do have of my brother Ian is when I used to live with my birth parents. It must have been a birthday as I remember a lot of family being around. I was playing with a paper flower shop. But Ian was there and it was nice.The only other time I vividly remember with Ian was his death. I remember going to see him and ambulances being there. My birth mother as crying and being taken back by a police officer. This memory isn't the nicest memory, but its a memory i cherish as i don't have many memories with him.
I know that I am going to see my brothers again and I will spend eternity with them. For this I am so grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment