Saturday 18 February 2012

mixed

So these past few days have just been a stream of awesome people! I have had lovely evenings with people that mean a lot to me :)

I know that I should write a super long blog but I am far too tired! I just wanted to blog though. But the realisation has set in that I need to start getting ready for my trip. I have needles that I need to get I have packing that needs to be done, I have clothes that I need to buy. Okay i looking forward to everything minus the needles! If they knocked me out I would be so happy! they can give me whatever then! I just really cant do them! thinking about it makes my arms literally hurt! I know people say just look away but I cant do that!! :( this makes me sad!

However on friday I am travelling to Birmingham to do a training week with them! this is really exciting as i get to meet the people again and I get to know where Im going and what Im actually doing! this makes kayla happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment