Thursday 19 January 2012

Do You Ever Feel Like You're Just Existing?

Right now I don't know how I feel. I'm not sad but I'm not happy, I'm kind of just there. It's been a weird few days. I'm at a point where the direction I want to take, just isn’t happening. I want to go places and do things but there's so much stuff I have to sort out first. Right now there isn’t any direction to where I want to go. I want to change so much but I don’t have the will power to actually do anything about it. I know that there are some things that I do have to change, just in order for some other things to fall into place.
I suppose a bit of it has to do with a boy, well he's not really a boy. But yeah he's just so rhgwuihgoriw. A straight answer would be perfectly lovely right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment