Saturday 7 January 2012

This is me :)


Okay so amazing people have started blogging around me and I've realised how great it is that they do. I know that a lot of people get things from their blog so hopefully I can do the same.
my writing is far from perfect and my grammar isn’t that good either so bear with me!


My Name is Michaela :) I am 18 years of age :) Life hasn't always been easy, but then who's has? I strongly believe that the barriers in your life are put there for a reason; it makes us a stronger person. With the events that have gone on in my life, I want to be able to help others that are going through them, or have gone through them. I know that I haven’t suffered in pain, and that there is someone that has felt all my pain, and the pain I am going to feel and for this i am eternally grateful.

People always say that when they see me I’m always smiling, which is great! I believe that happiness is the best cure for anything! It is really hard to be happy all the time but it’s so much harder to be sad all the time.

Hopefully I will actually keep up with this and post daily, that's if anyone actually reads them! But sleep awaits for church in the morning!

Goodnight <3



No comments:

Post a Comment