Wednesday 11 January 2012

I'm only as awesome as the people around me

This post is inspired by my beautiful friend Corinne

Whenever I offer advice or just listen to people I always get told that I’m awesome; but am I really? Through my life people have always listened to me rant and rave over a multitude of things, some being serious and some being petty.
as I’m writing this she just said this 'it’s like if you ever need a comfy shoulder or a listening ear or a hug just tell me, I am always here, the thing that brings me the most joy is helping people'- this is so true.
We got given ears and a heart, so why not use them for others?
I love my friends and the energy they give me. They give me the strength to get through everything and be the person I am today. So if they call me amazing, I'm only as amazing as them!




1 comment: