Sunday 15 January 2012

Love thy neighbour as thyself

Recently I've noticed, in certain areas, a total lack of respect and this totally saddens me. It’s been little things like the way some people talk to their family members, or members of staff or even the respect they have for themselves. What makes it worse is when the person who isn't been giving the respect they need, they then notice and go home angry and upset. This person has been such an inspiration to hundreds if not thousands of people. However rant over.

Today has been such a good day. Church went really well and I got a lot out of the talks that were given! I also gave my first church talk today and was really happy with the feedback. It’s amazing to know that I’m doing an alright job at things! But what has really stuck in my head is a little boy talking to me about his family. He has been through so much, and is such a happy boy! I can’t say too much but this boy needs a gold medal! He made me so thankful for the things in my life. I've said this a lot recently but having that feeling is such an amazing feeling.
I just love the people I have around me

No comments:

Post a Comment