Thursday 12 January 2012

Ignorance is bliss, or is it?

Throughout my life so I’ve always believed firmly that ignorance is in fact bliss. When it was younger it was childish things, but now I’m getting older they are starting to become more important. A current example is my recent phone bill. After I turned 18 I wanted to do as many things as I can that only people 18 years and above could do, as I don’t drink or smoke; one of them being getting a phone on contract. After a few weeks I started to question how many minutes I actually used, but I didn’t want to check because I was scared I went over. So when my bill actually it I did go over, by A LOT. I could have been prepared for that if I actually checked.

Being scared is a part of life, but there are some things not to be afraid of. I like doing new things, and yes a lot of the time they do scare me, but I love them when I actually start doing them. Life is full of opportunities; take as many of them as you can because otherwise you may not get a second chance at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment