Saturday 28 January 2012

Missing someone

Today has been the perfect day for thinking. A long walk in the hills in Wales with beautiful scenery is just what anyone needs! It gave me a lot of time to reflect and think about things a lot. But every time I would think of a situation I aways thought of someone. I don't know if it is because this person means a lot in my life; he gave me the greatest gift, or if because things just reminded me of him.
I have been trying to sort out a lot of stuff and putting this to the back of my mind was one. But recently it has been so hard to actually do that. When I'm feeling a little down all I want to do is talk to him, and its like what is going on?!
But because I have no idea what is going to happen, I kind of just think that I should force it to the back ad just focus on what I need to do right now and in the near future to make my plans for what I actually want to do with life. These plans are so difficult and this makes me sad. But what I want to know is what to actually do. I know that prayer comes a lot into this, and I need to sit and fully concentrate on matters. It's just a weird time but I have realised so much in a short space of time. This makes me happy to be finally rid of somethings. Now all I have to do is wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment