Friday 27 January 2012

Everything Happens For A Reason

So I haven't blogged for a few days, I've typed blogs but I just haven't published them. The main reason for this is because I've nothing good to blog about. Well that's a slight lie, I GOT ED SHEERAN TICKETS, well my fabulous friend Bec did. But I've been feeling ill with chest problems this week to its been a bit eurgh. So yeah after a week of not sleeping, being ill, phone breaking, getting a £300 bill, It's just been a crazy week. But tonight something substantial happened. I'm not going to say what because it's pretty raw but it made me realise something. I've realised that feelings are pretty strong, be it towards a family member, someone you like or even a complete stranger; they are powerful. I often care and grow attached to people easily, this could been seen as a fault, but I have seen people all my life with no one that actually cares for them, people who have had no one at all. This makes me sad as I have been blessed with people around me. But after I saw this thing it made me realise that when someone portrays a feeling, it can always be open to interpretation.
I set a goal saying 'tell someone how you truly feel about them'. I completed this goal but I want to change it. I want to change it to 'tell someone who cares, how you feel about them'. Unless someone tells you outright that they actually like you, instead of playing games, don't tell them how you feel. Sometimes it helps, but a lot of the time there is a lot of heartache.
But as I say everything happens for a reason. Even though tonight had a glitch in it, I still had an 'top' night with such amazing people. This is what is truly important.

I do love the amazing friends I have <3

No comments:

Post a Comment