Wednesday 18 January 2012

Its amazing what you feel

It's really hard for me what I can actually write on my blog. I want to write the things that I feel, but it’s hard as people will have that knowledge of you and can use it against you, it’s been done before. So I guessing that the best thing to do is get a diary and write in there, which I should probably do.

Anyway I just wanted that TV programme about online relations. If you didn’t watch it, it was basically about a 47 year old man who was playing a game online. This young girl said hi and told him that he was on a chat room for kids, so he lied about his age. And basically it went on like that for a while and it got really inappropriate. Then the man's wife found out and wrote to this girl telling her that he was an old man etc. And then this girl starts talking to this guy’s younger friend. They start dating etc., but then this girl starts talking to the old man. Things happen and it escalates to this point where this man kills his friend. The police go to this girls mum and tell her that they need to find her daughter as she may be at risk. After hours of talking to the mum, she admits that she was the daughter!! When the police look at her computer they find hundreds of pictures of her daughter, ones that this girl doesn’t even know that these pictures are being taken! There are ones of under her skirt!
It made me feel sick. How can women take indecent pictures of her daughter? She didn’t even get cautioned or anything. This woman caused a death, it’s horrible

It's just made me think so much. I don’t even know why it’s made me feel like this. Maybe because it is a little close but like earth how can people actually do this?

1 comment:

  1. Oh dude that is awful! What a disgusting women doing that :/ :/ x

    ReplyDelete